Video just works. No need to fear the lens.
The thought of putting yourself on camera might seem intimidating at first, but when you know how to do it with ease + confidence – people notice. And why is this so important? Because people do business (and buy courses!) from individuals they like and trust. And when they can connect with them – by seeing them on camera – they become fans (and customers!) for life.
Being on camera is not about playing a role, it’s about being yourself – free from inhibition and fear. It’s about sharing your most authentic self, in a way that is so engaging, people feel like they know you. In this class, I cover the exact skills you need to:
- overcome feelings of doubt and insecurity – so you can be confident on camera
- prepare your material – so you speak naturally + offer real value
- connect with the lens – so your audience feels like you are talking to them
- look your best on camera – so you can impress your fans + still be yourself
- create a mini professional studio – so you can get started RIGHT NOW
Inspirational, such a wonderful course!
Alexa makes me feel as if this course was created specifically for me. She is incredibly engaging and knowledgable. With each lecture I am gaining actionable nuggets of gold! If you are considering this course, stop considering and start taking action now – Get It! Best!Joseph Caudill
It’s not scary. I promise.
In a few short hours, I will show you how easy it is to share your BEST SELF on camera. And the videos you will create can be published EVERYWHERE – your website, on Facebook, in webinars, on Instagram, and with clients – the possibilities are endless.
What do you have to lose? You have a 30-day money-back guarantee to put these techniques into action. Create a video – and GET MY PERSONAL FEEDBACK – and if you don’t see your videos improve – you can always request a refund. It’s that simple.
Many important tips that can make huge improvement difference. Well structured and it takes us into a journey of the whole process. The details provided made and experts interviewed even added more value. Thank you very much AlexaSobhi Akbik
You likely already have all the technology you need:
- A device that can capture video – a smartphone, webcam, digital recorder is fine.
- Basic lighting equipment can improve the look of your video, but is not necessary
- Additional sound equipment can improve sound quality, but again, is not necessary.
Creating videos can be as easy as brushing your teeth.
Let me show you how to shine on camera.