Confidence matters. In fact, it’s everything.
I’m not talking about swagger and big egos. I’m not talking about wearing designer labels so that others can see you’re a big deal. I’m talking about the quiet confidence that comes with knowing who you are and speaking your truth. Anytime. Anywhere.
When you are afraid, you get stuck wondering:
- Is it too late for me to change?
- Am I as smart as everyone else in the room?
- Do I have what it takes to succeed?
- Am I going to embarrass myself?
- Should I even bother trying?
Are you tired of being trapped by your insecurities and limited beliefs? Have you always considered yourself a “behind the scenes” person, too scared to really put yourself out there for fear of making a fool out of yourself? You have great ideas, maybe even a business you’re considering launching, but the thought of really going for it simply FREAKS YOU OUT.
I’m Alexa and I’m here to help.
You were born amazing. Let me show you how to get rid of your fear, so you can speak with confidence and calm – anytime you want. It’s totally possible to live the life you imagine. Really.
And when you can speak up + connect… everyone wins.
- more sales, with less exhausting hustle
- sold-out workshops and thrilled students
- videos viewed by thousands of potentials clients
- lots and lots of second dates
- higher salaries + better benefits – negotiated with ease
- connecting with people who really, truly get you
- knowing your passion + purpose and knowing how to express it.
Hear From Happy Students
So much more than public speaking!
This course was so much more than just public speaking (and that would have been enough since that’s what I was looking for). Alexa covers all the topics that give you a great foundation for living a presence that wins you success. Thank you- so helpful, concise, and entertaining. I highly recommend!Jina
Alexa makes the stuff you probably heard about hundreds of times very clear, so that it clicks and makes a difference. She is a very inspirational teacher. The recommendations she gives you work 100 % – just do your homework. If you are ambitious and serious about your personal development, take this course now!Maria
What’s covered in the course?
Your Personal Inventory
If we want to polish your talents till they shine, we need to know where to begin. Here we look at your mind, your voice, and your body. We’ve all got strengths and weaknesses; it’s important to be honest with ourselves about where we’re strong and where we might need to streeeeeetch just a bit. In this section we’ll talk about the areas to consider and how you can improve just about anything.
- The power of positive thinking, why it’s 100% real, and how to apply it to your interactions with others
- What triggers you? Finding what winds you up and then removing it from your life
- The difference between being objective and being positive
- The 10 types of self-limiting beliefs that many of us have and how to end them, once and for all.
- Discover which verbal fillers you’re using and how the intonation, pitch, and range you’re speaking in effect the way people view you
- Make it easier for people to tune into you + your message
- Remove the vocal qualities you don’t like with a vocal quality checklist
- Improve vocal clarity and speak definitively
- The five-minute vocal warm up technique that exercises and strengthens your voice so people can better understand you
- The way you carry yourself + your personal style matters – here’s why
- How to maintain a happy, healthy, calm, and centered body
- Exercises to strengthen your core for better posture, deeper breaths, a clearer voice
- The importance of personal style
I already know you’re fantastic – it’s time you (and the rest of the world) knew it, too. Confidence fuels success. When you have the courage to take action, your fears disappear and your dreams materialize. Confidence means something different for each of us. It could mean self-assurance, knowing your worth, or being able to charm a group of strangers. For me, it’s the ability to be calm, grounded, curious, and humble. It’s the energy of success and the cornerstone of happiness. In this section, you’ll write your own definition of confidence and work to bring more of it into your life.
Your Body’s Wisdom
- How positive and negative thoughts affect us physically
- Why choosing your thoughts can change the way you navigate life + business
- Using energy muscle testing to check in with what is good, what is true, and what is best for you
- How to reconnect with your inner light when you’re feeling less-than
- Two fun exercises to amp up your confidence
- What happened when I dreamt big
- How you can take chances + expand your horizons to get what you want
- Transform negative thoughts into positive affirmations using post-it notes
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude so you can find the positive in any situation
Every connection begins with “hello”. When you can chat with strangers and make real, engaging conversation, you open the door to meaningful connections + relationships. Wouldn’t it be lovely if we always made great first impressions and delighted everyone we met? It’s possible! I promise. These basic principles will help you stay present, give people the gift of your attention, avoid toxic conversations, and discover opportunities to meet new people.
- How to overcome digital distractions so you can connect with people + opportunities
- 3 instantly implementable tips for digital etiquette
- Suggestions for making a fantastic first impression
- Overcoming conversational challenges
- Turning negative conversations into positive ones or exercising your right to opt out
- How practicing these skills on a daily basis prepares you for big things
Selling with Ease
Even if we don’t realize it, we’re all selling all the time. When you can share what you love easily, the sale closes itself. So many of us are uncomfortable with selling. Why? You should be compensated for your great work or rewarded for a job well done. When you’re proud of the work you do (and I know you are) talking about who you are and what you do comes easily and naturally. In this section, we work through the three truths that are the keys to selling with ease.
Sharing your excitement + your story:
- Finding your spark in life + work
- Channeling that excitement and satisfaction into your pitches
- Perfecting your ‘elevator pitch’ so you can describe what you do cleverly and concisely
- How to keep people curious so they want to learn more
Mindset shifts + tricks that will change your approach to sales
- Why being a great listener sets you apart + makes you better at what you do
- 4 ways to become a better listener
- A simple mindset shift that will change how you navigate networking events
- Defining your ideal client and then finding them
- Learning how to deal with rejection
- 6 tips to get past rejection – learned from my years as a professional actress
Presenting with Passion
We’re all totally over boring presentations – giving them or watching them. Grab your
audience’s attention and keep it. Inspire them to take action. It’s that simple. You don’t anticipate making any huge, official presentations anytime soon – it’s just not in your job description. But life is full of surprises and you want to be prepared! Speaking at a conference isn’t that different from sharing your opinions at a large staff meeting or pitching a room full of potential clients. What about making a toast at a wedding or meeting your boyfriend’s extended family? Speaking with confidence is a skill that’s always useful.
- Getting comfortable with being interviewed
- 4 tools to help you nail any interview
Powerpoint presentations people actually like
- No more Death By Powerpoint! How to create a Powerpoint presentation that people really listen to
- Using stories to connect with your audience
- 5 questions to ask yourself while creating your (interesting, engaging) Powerpoint
- A roundup of best practices to remember before you present
- My 3 favorite tips to help you work through pre-presentation jitters
- An MD-endorsed technique to calm down before anything – a big meeting, a date, a presentation
Shining on Camera
Lens are everywhere and so are viewers (and potential customers). Harness the power of video by learning how to connect on camera. Your iPhone is all you need. Really! Video is everywhere – and for good reason! Customers want to see the people behind the brand. We want to hear your voice, see your mannerisms, and watch you get excited about what you do. And when you’re good on video, people are that much more likely to know, like, and trust you. Which means they’re more likely to hire you or buy those products you’re excitedly talking about. In this section, we’ll talk about how to create videos you’re proud of, which equipment you need (less than you might expect), and topics for videos that will generate shares + sales.
- How I turned a weekly video blog into a series of online courses + a comprehensive online video content strategy
- Practicing video in ‘low stakes’ situations
- The two (not particularly expensive) pieces of equipment you need to create great videos
- How to find flattering light + a good backdrop in any situation
- 10 ideas for sales-making, share-worthy videos
- 5 tips for creating videos that people watch all the way through
Over 5 Hours of Video Lessons. 47 Videos in All.
Best of all, learning how to do this – to connect and communicate with poise and confidence – isn’t hard. I’ve created a course that’s incredibly effective and easy to use – on your own time, at your own pace – 47 short, actionable videos and over five hours of content. These are small shifts that create seismic change.
Even better, instead of engaging in learning by your cyber-lonesome, you get to do the program with ME and a group of incredible students. Together we tackle each module, cheering each other along the way and asking questions as they arise.
And because I really, really want you to get everything out of this course, you also receive:
A Digital Workbook
Download all the written assignments at once or as you go.
Listen to the material whenever, wherever you like!
Re-visit the material whenever you wish and join again in the future.
Ask questions, find answers and connect with new friends.
You are ready. Lets do this!
5 HOURS OF VIDEO LESSONS. AN AWESOME COMMUNITY. ME BY YOUR SIDE. OH YEAH.
Over 4,500 Students have enrolled. Hear from them.
Fantastic course. A breath of fresh air!
Quick advice: Take the time to understand and digest, let the lecture info sink in. Definitely don’t rush to get done with it. Highly recommended! Thank you Alexa. Fantastic job!Carole
You can impact the world. It’s true!
You never know where your message will reach and who needs to hear your words at any given moment. When you build your confidence and share your voice, not only is it amazing for you, but you impact everyone you meet. I’ve heard from happy students from China to Norway to Burkina Faso (West Africa!). Cool, right? This sweet message from Danilo in Italy really made me cry… You see, you never know who’s lives you’ll touch. When you empower yourself, everyone wins!
Now it’s time for you to take action.
You have all the talent, expertise, energy and enthusiasm you need. In fact, you were born with it! You just forgot how to tap into it every day. That’s where I come in. This isn’t just a class. It’s a community. It’s a direct connection to ME and all the brave individuals who are ready to improve their lives forever. It’s for you if you want to:
- Tame your inner critic and release your limited beliefs once and for all.
- Overcome your fear of public speaking so you stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Learn simple exercises to speak to anyone, anywhere easily.
- Sell yourself (and your products + ideas) without feeling salesy or insincere.
- Create positive habits around mindset so you can reach your goals.
- Deliver powerful and engaging presentations that inspire audiences.
- Produce amazing videos that build your tribe and your bank account.
Ready to Jump In? I Thought So.
ONE PURCHASE. LIFETIME ACCESS. LESSONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM.
Sign up now and get immediate access to The Master Class.
You can watch it all at once, or pace yourself over time. These videos are there for you when you need them. At your fingertips. Anytime. And you can start NOW.
Still have questions? I have answers.
How long will this course take?
You have access to all the lectures the minute you purchase. You can certainly go at your own pace, and if you binge watch it in it’s entirety, grab some snacks. You’ll be watching for about 5 hours. Now, while it may be tempting to simply watch the lessons, the real magic happens when you take ACTION. Schedule time in your calendar to tackle the material at a pace that feels right to you. Every month I support you with great ways to implement the material so you can see results. That’s the point, right?
Why did you design the course this way?
You never know where and when your next big opportunity will come from. You could be standing in line at Starbucks, chatting with a stranger (oh hello, casually dressed angel investor!) or delivering the big presentation at the company retreat. The key is being prepared. Each module addresses the various ways we communicate in business…and in life. This course is the essence of my BEST teaching that I have shared with thousands of students around the globe, Fortune 500 companies, private clients and awesome non-profit organizations. Now, I can’t wait wait to share it with you.
What does it mean to have lifetime access?
I am a big believer in being an eternal student. In addition, you may not be thinking about your communication game as boldly just yet. You may squirm at the thought of putting yourself on camera. In six months when your prospective boss is requesting a Skype interview, the great news is that you’ll have this class to brush up on being a video superstar. You only get to make a great first impression once!
Can I post questions?
Of course! I love a good conversation and the reason I am committed to delivering the course with me by your side is to encourage lots of connection. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask for feedback directly from me and our awesome group of students. The more questions, the merrier. In fact, if you have any right now, send them my way.
Can I get a refund?
Don’t you hate buyers regret? Me too. Here’s the deal. I want you to be happy. It’s true! If you purchase the course, please take a look under the hood and GIVE IT A TRY. If are still unsatisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. I reserve the right to ask you why simply because I’m curious what your concerns are, but you can say, “No, thanks. I’m not telling” and I’ll still give you your moo-lah.
When you build your confidence, you move in the direction of your destiny.
Join now! I'm cheering you on all the way from California!
YOU DESERVE TO BE CONFIDENT AND CALM ANYWHERE, WITH ANYONE. IT’S TIME TO SHINE.